Que. 1 : Q1) What is the maximum wages to be considered while calculating compensation under Employees’ Compensation Policy
1. a) Rs.5000 per month
2. b) Rs.6000 per month
3. c) Rs.8000 per month
4. d) Rs.4000 per month
Que. 2 : Q2) Under Mediclaim Policy the term “Medical Practitioner means:-
1. a) A person who holds a degree/ diploma from recognized institution.
2. b) Person who is registered by Medical Council of respective State of India.
3. c) Both of above.
4. d) None of above.
Que. 3 : Q3) Baggage insurance can be given to cover
1. a) Unaccompanied baggage
2. b) Accompanied baggage
3. c) Baggage sent by rail/road
4. d) None of the above
Que. 4 : Q4) Excess of loss treaties can be classified as
1. a) per occurrence
2. b) per risk
3. c) aggregate excess
4. d) all the above
Que. 5 : Q5) Arbitration Clause can be considered in which of the following circumstances
1. a) Claim is not admissible
2. b) Claim is repudiated for breach of policy condition
3. c) Claim is admissible, but amount of claim is disputed by the Insured
4. d) In none of the above cases