Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the following is used for conveying liquids and / gases from one machine to another or from one place to another?
1. a) Pumps
2. b) Pressure plant
3. c) Steam turbines
4. d) Boilers and associated equipment
Que. 2 : Q2) In MB policy incase of partial loss
1. a) reduction is made for Wear & tear and depreciation
2. b) no reduction is made due to wear & tear & depreciation except for limited life parts
3. c) 10 % deduction is made for wear & tear
4. d) it is left for the discretion of the surveyor.
Que. 3 : Q3) Which one of the following is not underwritten in Engg. Dept.
1. a) CAR
2. b) EAR
3. c) IAR
4. d) CECR
Que. 4 : Q4) In Construction project, who are directly responsible to the contractor for the quality of their materials and workmanship?
1. a) The Engineer or architect
2. b) Sub-Contractors
3. c) The Employer
4. d) The Contractor
Que. 5 : Q5) “Hot Testing” under EAR policy means
1. a) Plant is situated at hot place
2. b) Checking of parts under hot condition
3. c) Testing of parts under full or partial load
4. d) Testing of parts under full load conditions