Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the following is covered in Boiler explosion policy.
1. a) Fire
2. b) Theft
3. c) Collapse
4. d) Chemical explosion
Que. 2 : Q2) Under CPM policy if insured has opted for floater cover then which loss under the same is not payable.
1. a) Unforeseen damage
2. b) Sudden physical loss
3. c) Accident cover whilst transit from one location to another location
4. d) Collision damage
Que. 3 : Q3) Which of the following is not covered under Boiler and Pressure Plant policy?
1. a) Damage to third party property
2. b) Damage to surrounding property of insured
3. c) Damage to boiler.
4. d) Damage by fire
Que. 4 : Q4) In India, which of the following is not obligatory under an engineering insurance contract?
1. a) Indemnification in case of accident or damage
2. b) Inspection service
3. c) Assessment of risk from underwriting perspective
4. d) Recommendation of loss minimizing measures
Que. 5 : Q5) In addition to EEI policy, if the same electronics equipments are covered under Fire Policy, the maximum discount allowed is:
1. a) 7.5%
2. b) 10%
3. c) 5%
4. d) 2.5%