Que. 1 : Q1) In a CAR proposal total S.I is Rs100 Crores, the CPM S.I is Rs 5 Crores, at what rate will you cover CPM:
1. a) At CPM policy rates depending upon the type of machinery.
2. b) Under CAR policy at CAR rates.
3. c) Both a & b are possible
4. d) None of the above.
Que. 2 : Q2) In Machinery Insurance, the rate and terms will depend on which of the following factors?
1. a) Origin of the machinery/equipment
2. b) Working environment on the site
3. c) Experience of the contractor and operators
4. d) All of the above
Que. 3 : Q3) The Standard turnover/output during that period in the __________ immediately before the date of the damage which corresponds with the indemnity period.
1. a) 6 months
2. b) 12 months
3. c) 18 months
4. d) 24 months
Que. 4 : Q4) Midterm cover against Terrorism can be granted:
1. a) At short period scale of rates effective from date of request
2. b) At pro-rate premium from date of request
3. c) At short period scale of rates with 15 days waiting period
4. d) Can not be granted at all
Que. 5 : Q5) If the initial study shows the project to be feasible, which of the following stages will be initiated by the company?
1. a) Detailed project planning
2. b) Call for tender
3. c) Award of contract
4. d) Land acquisition and site preparation