Que. 1 : Q1) Long term Motor Insurance Policy are now available for the following classes of vehicles
1. a) Private car
2. b) Commercial vehicle
3. c) Two Wheeler
4. d) None of the above.
Que. 2 : Q2) An Insured died on the 31-12-2009. He had a policy covering his vehicle from 01-07-09 to 30-06-10. The vehicle meets with an accident on the 10-03-2010 which gives rise to an OD Claim. The legal heir of the insured demands reimbursement of claim. As an underwriter your decision would be
1. c) Claim cannot be paid even if the policy is transferred on some subsequent date since on date of loss the legal heir did not have a valid policy in his name
2. b) The legal heir would be asked to apply for transfer with documentary evidences and obtain a policy in his name and the claim may be paid on completion of such transfer
3. c) Claim cannot be paid even if the policy is transferred on some subsequent date since on date of loss the legal heir did not have a valid policy in his name
4. d) The Claim can be settled on non-standard basis.
Que. 3 : Q3) Which of the following are factors assessed for post Automotive Repair?
1. a) Labour charges/ Time Schedule & Rate
2. b) Painting component/Technology used in painting
3. c) Spare parts pricing
4. d) All of the above
Que. 4 : Q4) Maximum amount of discount available under Motor OD premium in case where owner is having Automobile Association membership
1. a) 10%
2. b) 20%
3. c) Rs. 200
4. d) Rs. 500
Que. 5 : Q5) Section 4 deals with which of the following?
1. a) The term Driving licence
2. b) The term Learning Licence
3. c) Form and contents of driving licence
4. d) Age limit