Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the following are considered as Miscellaneous and special types of vehicles?
1. a) Ambulances
2. b) Cranes fitted with lift apparatus, breakdown vehicles
3. c) Excavators
4. d) All of the above
Que. 2 : Q2) For rating of Pvt. Cars geographical zone will be:
1. a) Where the insured permanently resides
2. b) Where the insured is residing for the purpose of business/job
3. c) Location of the office of the registration of the vehicle
4. d) Either of (a) , (b) or (c)
Que. 3 : Q3) In Hybrid Method, which column gives the age group of the victims of accident?
1. a) First column
2. b) Second column
3. c) Subsequent horizontal figures
4. d) None of these
Que. 4 : Q4) Transfer of the policy in the event of the death of the insured
1. a) Policy lapses immediately.
2. b) Valid for 3 months
3. c) Valid until expiry of policy
4. d) Both b & c
Que. 5 : Q5) According to the earlier Amended Act, the finances of the solatium fund consisted of contributions from Central and State Government – 30% and from General Insurance Industry is what percentage?
1. a) 50%
2. b) 60%
3. c) 70%
4. d) 80%