Que. 1 : Q1) A. The procedure followed by the Tribunal is summary in nature. B. The Tribunal will be deemed to be a Civil Court and shall have the powers of a Civil Court. C. The Tribunal can choose one or more persons possessing special knowledge to assist it in holding the Inquiry.
1. a) Only A and B are correct,
2. b) Only A and C are correct,
3. c) Only B and C are correct.
4. d) All the above statements are correct,
Que. 2 : Q2) In motor insurance the risk exposure is very rare so each risk is individually evaluated and rated accordingly as per the underwriter’s perception of the risk, termed as ____________.
1. a) Judgement rating
2. b) Class rating
3. c) Schedule rating
4. d) Differential rating
Que. 3 : Q3) Form 48 For application of permit contains which of the following?
1. a) Application for grant of tourist vehicle
2. b) Application for grant of authorization for tourist permit or national permit
3. c) Application for a private service vehicle permit
4. d) Application for grant of national permit
Que. 4 : Q4) If the motor car is disabled by reason of loss or damage covered under the policy, the insurer will bear reasonable cost of protection and removal to the nearest repairers and of redelivery to the insured but not exceeding in all ________ in respect of any accident.
1. a) Rs.1,000/-
2. b) Rs.2,500/-
3. c) Rs.1,500/-
4. d) Rs.5,000/-
Que. 5 : Q5) In the event of transfer of insurance from one insurer to another insurer, written confirmation must be sought
1. a) within15 days
2. b) within 21 days
3. c) within 30 days
4. d) both written & oral confirmation necessary within 30 days