Que. 1 : Q1) Give the correct sequence of steps to be followed to lodge a TP Claim: A) Empanelment of a competent advocate, B) Registering the case, C) Receiving of Summons and Petitions, D) Deputing an Investigator.
1. a) A,B,C,D
2. b) B,C,A,D
3. c) C,B,A,D
4. d) B,C,A,D.
Que. 2 : Q2) Time limit of filing an application for Hit & Run is_______
1. a) 12 months
2. b) 3 months
3. c) 3 years
4. d) Actually 6 months but can be extended to one year if claim inquiry officer is satisfied that there were reasonable grounds.
Que. 3 : Q3) In case of break in insurance
1. a) Pre-inspection of vehicle is mandatory
2. b) Insurance is not available at all
3. c) Mere declaration from insured only will suffice
4. d) None is required
Que. 4 : Q4) In case of hit-and-run motor accidents, where the identify of the vehicle cannot be ascertained, compensation amount is _________/- in case of death and __________/- in case of grievous hurt.
1. a) Rs.15,000, Rs.12,500
2. b) Rs.20,000, Rs.15,500
3. c) Rs.25,000, Rs.12,500
4. d) Rs.50,000, Rs.25,000
Que. 5 : Q5) A person having two cars have taken Compulsory PA cover under one of the policies. He met with an accident in the vehicle for which the above PA cover is not opted, so, PA claim
1. a) is payable
2. b) is not payable
3. c) is payable under both policies.
4. d) is payable under any one of the policy.