Que. 1 : Q1) Which vehicles are used for hire or reward with different registered passenger carrying capacity are categorized under class C and these may be metered or non-metered?
1. a) Trailers
2. b) Tippers
3. c) Good carrying vehicles
4. d) Passengers carrying vehicles
Que. 2 : Q2) Under Solatium Scheme, Claims Enquiry Officer is required to decide the rightful claimants and to submit a report to ______________ in Form III.
1. a) Claims Settlement Commissioner
2. b) Agent
3. c) Manager of the company
4. d) None of the above
Que. 3 : Q3) Which test is for by increasing the pressure to 1.3 times the design pressure which is 14.5 KSCM?
1. a) Stress Relieving test
2. b) Ultrasonic test
3. c) Hydro test
4. d) X ray radiography test
Que. 4 : Q4) Which Section deals with the form and contents of driving licence and it elaborates classification of vehicles and the endorsements, which can be passed by RTO?
1. a) Section 10
2. b) Section 15
3. c) Section 19
4. d) Section 25
Que. 5 : Q5) In a goods carrying vehicle
1. a) Six persons can be carried as passengers
2. b) Any number of persons as passengers can be carried
3. c) Only six persons as coolies for the purpose of loading / unloading can be carried
4. d) Strictly neither coolies nor any other persons can be carried