Que. 1 : Q1) Reliability of insurance company is shown if the insurance policy meets which of the following?
1. a) Financial strength of the company in the long term
2. b) Relaxed documentation norms and regulations
3. c) Interconnectivity of the operating branches
4. d) All of the above
Que. 2 : Q2) The first motor car was introduced into England in _________.
1. a) 1864
2. b) 1874
3. c) 1884
4. d) 1894
Que. 3 : Q3) Public place is defined under MV Act as:
1. a) Factory premises
2. b) Public needs
3. c) All places where public has right to access
4. d) Public sector companies premises
Que. 4 : Q4) Redressal of public Grievance Rules,1998 Governing Body of Insurance Council, Vested with powers to appoint Ombudsman for ________ duration to act as Counselor & Mediator.
1. a) 1 year
2. b) 3 years
3. c) 5 years
4. d) 7 years
Que. 5 : Q5) A vehicle is treated as_______ mainly when it is considered that economical repairs are not possible.
1. a) Total loss
2. b) Loss due to theft
3. c) Partial loss
4. d) None of these