Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the statements is not true:
1. a) Bonus is applicable only to the OD section of Motor policy.
2. b) In case of a TP claim NCB becomes nil on next renewal
3. c) In case of transfer of insurance from one company to other the same rate of bonus is payable.
4. d) In case of substitution of vehicle of same class same rate of bonus is payable.
Que. 2 : Q2) For constructive total loss under motor vehicle policy payable loss has to constitute more than what percentage of IDV
1. a) 50%
2. b) 60%
3. c) 75%
4. d) 90%
Que. 3 : Q3) The comprehensive cover of Pvt. Car policy does not cover
1. a) Burglary or housebreaking
2. b) Whilst in transit by road, rail, inland waterway,lift elevator or air
3. c) STFI
4. d) Damage to tyres and tubes only
Que. 4 : Q4) Under which of the following the claims data requirement sets out to capture a detailed picture of the types, nature and quantum of claims paid separately for OD and TP?
1. a) Underwriting Data output
2. b) Claims Data Input
3. c) Claims Output
4. d) Underwriting Input Data
Que. 5 : Q5) Driving licence is not a material requirement for settling a claim arising out of:
1. a) Theft
2. b) Collision
3. c) Accident caused by self
4. d) Any other accident by external means