Que. 1 : Q1) Any place or stand at which passengers are picked up or set down by a stage carriage is a __________.
1. a) Policies
2. b) Public place
3. c) House
4. d) Company
Que. 2 : Q2) Concession for laid up vehicle can be given in which of the following cases
1. a) Vehicle can not be used due to accident
2. b) Vehicle laid up in garage and not in use for more than one month
3. c) Vehicle laid up in garage and not in use for more than 2 months
4. d) Vehicle under police custody
Que. 3 : Q3) In addition to the figure which is arrived at on the basis of said criteria, schedule also provides that amount of compensation shall not be less than ____________.
1. a) Rs.25,000
2. b) Rs.50,000
3. c) Rs.75,000
4. d) Rs.1,00,000
Que. 4 : Q4) Holder of Transport DL is not autorised to drive which is correct:
1. a) All commercial vehicles
2. b) All passengers vehicles
3. c) All goods vehicles
4. d) Motor Cycle.
Que. 5 : Q5) As per IRDA Regulations a Surveyor has to be appointed within ______ hours / days of receipt of claim intimation from the insured.
1. a) 72 hours
2. b) 24 hours
3. c) 7 days
4. d) 15 days