Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the following does not have policy excess?
1. a) 2 wheeler
2. b) Commercial vehicle
3. c) Private car vehicle
4. d) None of the above
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following statement is correct?
1. a) Motor policy issued for a short period can be extended
2. b) Motor policy can be extended by collecting difference of premium on short period basis.
3. c) Motor policy can be extended by collection difference of premium on pro-rata basis.
4. d) Motor policy issued on short period rating cannot be extended.
Que. 3 : Q3) Which Section says that No person under the age of twenty years shall drive a transport vehicle in any public place subject to the provisions of section 18?
1. a) Section 4 (1)
2. b) Section 4 (2)
3. c) Section 4 (3)
4. d) Section 4 (4)
Que. 4 : Q4) Which are replacement oriented and replacements are costly as the parts are billed as per list price?
1. a) Garages
2. b) Dealers Garages
3. c) Repair shop
4. d) Workshop
Que. 5 : Q5) Insurer is required to establish ________ through common standards and policies under a common architecture.
1. a) Predictive analytics
2. b) Data security
3. c) Enterprise intelligence
4. d) Enhanced Analytics