Que. 1 : Q1) An insurer is required to pay to Third parties, even though he may be entitled to avoid or cancel the policy or may have avoided or cancelled the policy. The proviso is an offshoot of _______, which requires a capable person to bear.
1. a) Benevolent legislation
2. b) Deep pocket theory
3. c) Judgement Debtor
4. d) None of these
Que. 2 : Q2) Total loss can also arise due to the theft of the vehicle remaining untraced by the police authorities. Say whether True or False.
1. a) True
2. b) False
Que. 3 : Q3) According to Section 19, which of the following leads to disqualification for holding a license?
1. a) Is a habitual criminal or a habitual drunkard
2. b) Is using or has used a motor vehicle in the commission of a cognizable offence
3. c) Has by this previous conduct as driver of a motor vehicle shown that his driving is likely to be attended with danger to the public
4. d) All of the above
Que. 4 : Q4) Under the motor vehicles act the limit of liability for death or bodily injury of a passenger in a public service vehicle is _________
1. a) Rs.25,000/-
2. b) Rs. 50,000/-
3. c) Rs. 1,00,000/-
4. d) Unlimited
Que. 5 : Q5) The risk of overturning as a tool trade is covered in respect of a dumpers under
1. a) A Standard commercial Goods carrying behicle B policy.
2. b) A standard miscellaneous type of vehicles B policy.
3. c) A standard miscellaneous type of vehicles A policy at an additional premium.
4. d) None of the above.