Que. 1 : Q1) i) Breeding tract is in northern Gujarat ii) Medium in size with black and dark tan iii) Milk yield per lactation is 1700 kg.
1. a) Murrah
2. b) Surti
3. c) Mehsana
4. d) Nagpuri
Que. 2 : Q2) Hemorrhagic Septicemia can occur in which of the following forms
1. a) Cutaneous
2. b) Pulmonary
3. c) Intestinal
4. d) All of the above
Que. 3 : Q3) Who maintains a position of pride in production of pride in production of many types of agricultural produces, compared to other countries around the globe?
1. a) USA
2. b) China
3. c) India
4. d) Germany
Que. 4 : Q4) Choose the incorrect statement
1. a) Use of RFID in cattle insurance can help reduce moral hazard.
2. b) Freeze branding is more human than hot branding
3. c) Muzzle prints or nose prints of cattle can’t be used for identification purpose
4. d) Branding using white hot iron should be avoided
Que. 5 : Q5) Which approach envisages that in the absence of reliable data of individual farmers and in view of the moral hazards involved in the individual approach?
1. a) Homogenous area approach
2. b) Individual approach
3. c) Experimental approach
4. d) Comprehensive approach