Que. 1 : Q1) In case of layer farms having more than ________ birds inspection of the farm should preferably be done by insurer’s veterinary officer or panel doctor.
1. a) 2000
2. b) 3000
3. c) 4000
4. d) 5000
Que. 2 : Q2) What refers to the severe, sudden and unexpected disaster which results in heavy losses?
1. a) Actuarial
2. b) Claim
3. c) Deductible
4. d) Catastrophe
Que. 3 : Q3) What is full form of NDVI?
1. a) National Dairy Vegetative Index
2. b) Normalized Dairy Vigilance Index
3. c) Normalized Difference Vegetative Index
4. d) None of these
Que. 4 : Q4) Which of the following is an personal risk?
1. a) Generated by unexpected changes in regulations
2. b) Created by Long production cycles, an irregular and uncertain income
3. c) Affecting the life and wellbeing and loss of assets
4. d) Causes depression in marketprices at the time of sale
Que. 5 : Q5) The first Hail policies were written in Germany in _______.
1. a) 1751
2. b) 1761
3. c) 1781
4. d) 1791