Que. 1 : Q1) Which is also known as Freeze branding?
1. a) Branding with hot iron
2. b) Tattooing
3. c) Cold branding
4. d) Metal ear tags
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following is not a desirable trait in a dairy cow?
1. a) Good breed and milk producing ability
2. b) Aggressive in nature and not docile
3. c) Bright eyes with lean neck
4. d) The skin of the udder should have a good network of blood vessels
Que. 3 : Q3) Comprehensive floriculture insurance policy can be offered comprising which of the following sections?
1. a) Damage to Poly House and its structure
2. b) Damage to irrigation system
3. c) Cover for death of plants
4. d) All of the above
Que. 4 : Q4) Which disease is more often caused by certain feeds that ferment rapidly in the part of stomach known as rumen, causing a large amount of gas to form?
1. a) Hemorrhagic Septicemia
2. b) Foot and Mouth disease
3. c) Black Quarter
4. d) Bloat
Que. 5 : Q5) In Animal driven Cart Insurance, Towing charges for moving the cart to the nearest repairer up to ________ payable.
1. a) Rs.50
2. b) Rs.100
3. c) Rs.150
4. d) Rs.200