Que. 1 : Q1) Which is a bacterial disease prevalent in India among cattle and buffaloes and it occurs generally in low-lying humid areas and is often seasonal and Outbreaks occur during the periods of highest humidity such as during monsoons?
1. a) Hemorrhagic Septicemia
2. b) Black Quarter
3. c) Rinderpest
4. d) Foot and Mouth disease
Que. 2 : Q2) Foetus Insurance Scheme cover commences from the _________ day of the transfer of live quality embryo/ successful insemination, subject to production of confirmed pregnancy certificate.
1. a) 60th day
2. b) 70th day
3. c) 80th day
4. d) 90th day
Que. 3 : Q3) Which means of “Protecting the farmers against uncertainties of crop yields arising out of practically all natural factors beyond their control”?
1. a) Yield insurance
2. b) Crop insurance
3. c) General insurance
4. d) Life insurance
Que. 4 : Q4) Which of the following is an example of proportional agricultural reinsurance?
1. a) Excess of loss
2. b) Quota share
3. c) Stop loss
4. d) None of these
Que. 5 : Q5) The final advance estimates of area and production and released in___________.
1. a) December / January of the following agriculture year
2. b) December / January of the current agriculture year
3. c) March / April of the following agriculture year
4. d) March / April of the current agriculture year