Que. 1 : Q1) What should be the age group of Camel in camel insurance?
1. a) 1 year to 2 years
2. b) 2 years to 8 years
3. c) 3 years to 12 years
4. d) 5 years to 15 years
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following are important underwriting conditions?
1. a) All birds in the farm/ shed should be insured
2. b) Poultry farm should have their own veterinary facility or on consultancy basis
3. c) Proper balanced standard food, water and light should be supplied to birds
4. d) All of the above
Que. 3 : Q3) The Indian Veterinary Association was established in which year?
1. a) 1822
2. b) 1853
3. c) 1922
4. d) 1952
Que. 4 : Q4) National Agricultural Insurance Scheme replaced the existing ____________ .
1. a) Agriculture Insurance Company of India
2. b) National Insurance Scheme
3. c) Comprehensive Crop Insurance Scheme
4. d) Rainfall Insurance Scheme
Que. 5 : Q5) Spot the false statement from the list.
1. a) Parametric weather related risks like rainfall, frost, heat (temperature) , humidity etc. are covered under weather based crop insurance.
2. b) Low start-up costs are associated with weather based crop insurance
3. c) High start-up costs are associated with weather based crop insurance
4. d) Objectivity and transparency is relatively high in weather based crop insurance