Que. 1 : Q1) Which vessels are mother ships which carry “floating container” in the form of Barges up to 1000 tons displacement and hoisted aboard such Vessels by massive cranes or elevators, the Barges are transported to an overseas port area, where they are lowered into the water and towed to their ultimate destination?
1. a) Liquid Bulk Carriers
2. b) Lighter Aboard Ship
3. c) General cargo vessels
4. d) Dry Bulk carriers
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following statement is correct
1. a) Insurable interest should exist at the time of effecting marine insurance
2. b) Insurable interest need to exist only at the time of loss
3. c) Insurable interest should be present throughout the currency of the policy
4. d) None of the above
Que. 3 : Q3) Which of the following facilities was offered by a sea port?
1. a) Berth/Wharf/Jetty
2. b) Cargo Handling equipments
3. c) A harbour including a dock protected by breakwaters
4. d) All of the above
Que. 4 : Q4) In Builder’s Risks Insurance, the Policy Period can be longer than _____________ and the sun Insured should be the actual completed value or contract value, whichever is higher.
1. a) 12 months
2. b) 6 months
3. c) 24 months
4. d) 18 months
Que. 5 : Q5) The minor ports are governed by the __________.
1. a) Major Port Trust Act, 1963
2. b) Marine Insurance Act, 1963
3. c) Indian Ports Act, 1908
4. d) None of these