Que. 1 : Q1) The term freight means
1. a) the profit derived by a ship owner from the employment of ship
2. b) freight earned at port of origin.
3. c) freight earned at the port of destination.
4. d) all the above.
Que. 2 : Q2) What was the Statutory Time Limitations on Recovery of Postal authorities for Filling Suit?
1. a) 1 year from date of booking
2. b) 2 years from date of booking
3. c) 3 years from date of booking
4. d) 4 years from date of booking
Que. 3 : Q3) Break bulk cargo is also referred to as _______.
1. a) Liquid cargo
2. b) Heavy Cargo
3. c) General cargo
4. d) None of these
Que. 4 : Q4) Which among the following document is issued by the insurer to indicate alterations to the policy ?
1. a) Policy
2. b) Cover note
3. c) Binder letter
4. d) Endorsement
Que. 5 : Q5) Charters’ liabilities are the____________and liabilities of the charterer of a ship.
1. a) Marine and Hull
2. b) Ship and Voyage
3. c) Contractual and legal
4. d) Professional and Indemnity