Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the following is the amount recoverable for sue and Labour expenses?
1. a) Either the full amount or three-fourth, according to policy conditions
2. b) The amount as computed in the same way as for GA expenditure
3. c) The full sum expended, subject to the ship being fully insured
4. d) None of the above
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following is an example of Business Interruption policy ?
1. a) Removal of Wreck
2. b) Port Blockage
3. c) Customer Liability
4. d) Handling equipment
Que. 3 : Q3) Under Article 26 of the Warsaw Convention,what is the time limit to lodge a written claim on carrier?
1. a) Within 7 days from the date of receipt of goods
2. b) Within 7 days from the date of arrival of goods at the port of destination
3. c) Within 30 days from the date of receipt of goods
4. d) Within 30 days from the date of arrival of goods at the port of destination
Que. 4 : Q4) As per marine Insurance Act 1963, which of the following is not an Implied Warranty
1. a) Lawful adventure
2. b) Seaworthiness of the vessel
3. c) Seaworthiness of the cargo
4. d) Lost or not lost
Que. 5 : Q5) The term ________ is defined as a person whose business or work is the tracing or missing property, parcels or persons.
1. a) Investigators
2. b) Surveyors
3. c) Tracers
4. d) Insurance brokers