Que. 1 : Q1) ______________ apart from the timing of the voyages. Seasonal factors which could impact the voyages must be taken into account.
1. a) Study the Project schedule
2. b) Scrutinize the ‘Method Statement’
3. c) Check the suitability of the vessels chosen, the crew competency and experience
4. d) None of these
Que. 2 : Q2) The period of six months stands extended to ______ in case of an individual importing for his personal use, the Government or any educational, research or charitable institutions or hospitals.
1. a) 1 year
2. b) 2 years
3. c) 3 years
4. d) 4 years
Que. 3 : Q3) Which among the following statement is not true with regard to sending the subject matter of marine insurance by post?
1. a) In case of loss, claim in writing must be immediately field against the postal authorities.
2. b) Post Office receipt will be required as proof in case of a claim for non-delivery.
3. c) Post Office receipt is not required as proof in case of a claim for non-delivery.
4. d) No claim will be admitted for loss of contents from package delivered with seals intact
Que. 4 : Q4) Though not mandatory it is suggested that the insured be made aware of the time limits especially like in the case of air carriers where time limit for filling damage / shortage claims is _______ from date of delivery.
1. a) 7 days
2. b) 15 days
3. c) 30 days
4. d) 45 days
Que. 5 : Q5) Subrogation in marine insurance refers to transfer of
1. a) Right of recovery
2. b) Right of possession
3. c) Right of ownership
4. d) None of the above