Que. 1 : Q1) All Air waybills are of 11 digits of which the first 3 digits represent the ___________, the next 7 digits are the ___________ while the last is a _______.
1. a) actual running number for the consignment, check-digit, Airline code
2. b) Airline code, actual running number for the consignment, check-digit
3. c) check-digit,Airline code, actual running number for the consignment
4. d) None of the above
Que. 2 : Q2) Which is also a single policy covering all the different transits of an insured and Estimated values for each of the transits are obtained and a rate of premium worked out by the insurer for each transit?
1. a) Open policy
2. b) Closed policy
3. c) Multi-Transit policy
4. d) Sales Turnover Policy
Que. 3 : Q3) The duration clauses is suitably modified to handle delivery of marine cargo by post. For long is the cover valid after the notice of arrival of the subject matter insured was given to the addressee ?
1. a) For a duration of 7 days
2. b) For a duration of 15 days
3. c) For a duration of 30 days
4. d) For a duration of 10 days
Que. 4 : Q4) What means that the seller delivers when the goods are placed at the disposal of the buyer not cleared for import on the quay at the named port of destination?
1. a) Delivered At Frontier
2. b) Delivered Ex Ship
3. c) Delivered Duty Unpaid
4. d) Delivered Ex Quay
Que. 5 : Q5) What is not a shipping document
1. a) Bill of Lading
2. b) Bill of Entry
3. c) Mate Receipt
4. d) Invoice