Que. 1 : Q1) Natural disaster risk such as earthquakes, flood, tsunami, etc., is an example of which products?
1. a) Class rate products
2. b) Internal tariff rated products
3. c) Exposure rated products
4. d) Insurance of large risks
Que. 2 : Q2) Which type of premium rating approach is used in Group Mediclaim and Group personal Accident Policies?
1. a) Prospective rating method
2. b) Retrospective rating method
3. c) Merit rating method
4. d) Schedule rating method
Que. 3 : Q3) The __________ stipulates various disclosures-financial and others, which have to be complied with by insurers.
1. a) RBI
2. b) IRDA
3. c) Agent
4. d) SEBI
Que. 4 : Q4) In Motor third party insurance in India, the claim settlement duration can extend anywhere from _________ years.
1. a) 1-5 years
2. b) 5-15 years
3. c) 3-10 years
4. d) 10-20 years
Que. 5 : Q5) Which of the following is correct?
1. a) Gross premium = Risk premium + Load
2. b) Net premium = Pure risk premium + Load
3. c) Gross premium = Pure risk premium + Load
4. d)Net premium = Pure risk premium + Load