Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the following risk arises when the probability that an individual becomes ill or faces adverse medical condition is high?
1. a) Mortality risk
2. b) Morbidity Risk
3. c) Standard risk
4. d) Sub-Standard risk
Que. 2 : Q2) Statement A : Personal Accident Policy cover accidental death. Statement B : Personal Accident policy covers any form of disablement due to accident
1. a) Statement A is TRUE and Statement B is FALSE
2. b) Statement B is TRUE and Statement A is FALSE
3. c) Both are TRUE
4. d) Both are FALSE
Que. 3 : Q3) Rakesh recently bought a health insurance policy and a personal accident policy What main section(s) of the insurance market do these products normally fall into?
1. a) Life insurance in both cases
2. b) Life insurance for health and non-life insurance for personal accident
3. c) Non-life insurance in both cases
4. d) Non-life insurance for health and life insurance for personal accident
Que. 4 : Q4) Who is the technical head of the public health system at the district and local levels?
1. a) State Director of health and Family welfare
2. b) Union Minister of Health and Family Welfare
3. c) State Health Minister
4. d) Chief Medical officer
Que. 5 : Q5) RSBY stands for?
1. a) Rajya Swasthya Bima Yojana
2. b) Regional Swasthya Bima Yojana
3. c) Rashtriya Swasthay Bima Yojana
4. d) Rashtriya Sara Bima Yojana