Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the following is the most vital factor in calculating the premium for an individual health insurance policy?
1. a) Job or Profession of the proposer
2. b) Area of residence
3. c) Age in completed years
4. d) Plan opted for
Que. 2 : Q2) A person wants to ensure that while he has taken the necessary life insurance cover there is also some protection to him and his family in case there is a serious illness that affects the person and which can drain him of financial resources. In such a situation one can take the option of which rider
1. a) Waiver of premium
2. b) Accidental death
3. c) Critical illness
4. d) Guaranteed insurability
Que. 3 : Q3) Primary care can be described as ____________.
1. a) Care provided to patient in an acute setting
2. b) Care provided in hospitals
3. c) First point of contact for people seeking healthcare
4. d) Care provided by Doctors
Que. 4 : Q4) Which of the below statement is correct with regards to a hospitalisation expenses policy?
1. a) Only Hospitalisation Expenses are covered
2. b) Hospitalisation as well as Pre and Post Hospitalisation expenses are covered
3. c) Hospitalisation as well as Pre and Post Hospitalisation expenses are covered and a lumpsum is paid to the family members of the insured in the event of Insureds death
4. d) Hospitalisation expenses are covered from the first year and pre and post hospitalisation expenses are covered from the second year if the first year is claim free
Que. 5 : Q5) Which of the following terms matches closest with Family Floater?
1. a) Health insurance
2. b) Property insurance
3. c) Life Insurance
4. d) Personal Accident Policy