Que. 1 : Q1) A Valid _______________ as contemplated under Sub section 7 creates an immediate vested interest in the assignee, but such interest is liable to be divested on the happening of the contingencies set out in the assignment.
1. a) Absolute Assignment
2. b) Statutory assignment
3. c) Conditional assignment
4. d) None of these
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following is correct about Citizenship?
1. a) It determines the civil rights of a person, natural or artificial particularly with reference to international law
2. b) All nationals may not be citizens of the State
3. c) Citizens are those persons who have full political rights
4. d) It has reference to jural relationship which may arise for consideration under international law.
Que. 3 : Q3) ____________ was issued by an insurance company describes briefly the plans of insurance, highlights the benefits and the rates of premium.
1. a) Document
2. b) Prospectus
3. c) Warranty
4. d) Agreement
Que. 4 : Q4) A contract made by a lunatic is voidable under Section 11 of the Indian Contract Act, and also a transfer by him of his property. Say whether True of False.
1. a) True
2. b) False
Que. 5 : Q5) WHAT ACT IS AIMED AT THE PROVIDING STRONGER SURVEILLANCE POWERS, STRENGTHENING CRIMINIAL LAWS AGAINST TERRORISM, AND COMBATING MONEY LAUNDERING?
1. a) IRDA Act
2. b) BR Act
3. c) SEBI Act
4. d) PMLA Act