Que. 1 : Q1) If the CPIO’s / SPIO’s decision is of rejection, the following is to be communicated to the applicant:
1. a) the reasons for such rejection
2. b) the period within which appeal is required to be preferred
3. c) the particulars of the Appellate Authority
4. d) All of these
Que. 2 : Q2) When was the Consumer Protection Act was passed by the Parliament?
1. a) 1982
2. b) 1984
3. c) 1985
4. d) 1986
Que. 3 : Q3) As per the Indian Evidence Act, if a person has not been heard of for ___________ he is presumed to be dead.
1. a) Three years
2. b) Five years
3. c) Seven years
4. d) Ten years
Que. 4 : Q4) In the case of life insurance, the principle of insurable interest operates ?
1. a) in the same way as in marine insurance
2. b) in the same way as in fire insurance
3. c) in the same way as in motor insurance
4. d) differently than in other forms of insurances
Que. 5 : Q5) In a group life insurance, there is scope for assignment or nomination. Say whether True of False.
1. a) True
2. b) False