Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the following is true with respect to the composition of a state commission?
1. a) President (District Court Judge) and two other members (1 lady members)
2. b) President (High Court Judge) and not less than three other members (1 lady member)
3. c) President (High Court Judge) and not less than two other members (1 lady member)
4. d) President (Supreme Court Judge) and not less than four other members (1 lady member)
Que. 2 : Q2) Probate shall be granted only to an executor or legatee appointed by the will. Say whether True of False.
1. a) True
2. b) False
Que. 3 : Q3) Section 6 of MWP Act is attracted only where a policy of insurance is
1. a) effected by a married man
2. b) on his own life
3. c) expressed on the face of it to be for the benefit of his wife, or his wife and children, or any of them.
4. d) All of these
Que. 4 : Q4) Where there is no subsisting trust, nomination or assignment, the moneys under the policy shall be payable to the ___________ of the deceased, that is, the person or persons who in law represent the estate of the deceased persons.
1. a) Legal representatives
2. b) Proposer
3. c) Gazette officer
4. d) Agent
Que. 5 : Q5) The Supreme Court of India is established under _________ of the Constitution of India.
1. a) Article 122
2. b) Article 124
3. c) Article 126
4. d) Article 132