Que. 1 : Q1) Which documents is not accepted as a valid photo ID Proof?
1. a) PAN Card
2. b) Driving licence
3. c) Bank passbook
4. d) Passport
Que. 2 : Q2) An individual should send to the Authority, the application for the renewal of life insurance license at least _______ before the date on which the licence ceases to remain in force.
1. a) Thirty days
2. b) Forty five days
3. c) Fifty days
4. d) Sixty days
Que. 3 : Q3) Which of the below statement is correct?
1. a) Consideration is required to create an agency
2. b) No consideration is required to create an agency
3. c) Partial Consideration is required to create an agency
4. d) Consideration is the basis of creation of any agency
Que. 4 : Q4) Which of the following is not correct about Individual insurance?
1. a) A contract between an individual person and an insurance company
2. b) There is no scope for any assignment or nomination
3. c) Level of premium is charged
4. d) A policy evidencing the contract is issued to the assured by the insurer
Que. 5 : Q5) The applicant, if not satisfies by the reason given by the CPIO/SPIO/Appellate Authority for rejection of information request under RTI, May complain to the ___________.
1. a) Principal
2. b) Agent
3. c) Central Information Commissioner
4. d) High Court Judge