Que. 1 : Q1) Filters or the functioning unit of the kidney are called
1. a) Neurons
2. b) Nephrons
3. c) Tubules
4. d) Follicle
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following is true of veins?
1. a) They hold the majority of the blood in your body.
2. b) They carry deoxygenated blood.
3. c) They have very thick walls to keep blood moving at a fast rate.
4. d) Both A and B are correct
Que. 3 : Q3) The human brain is made up of
1. a) 50 billion neurons
2. b) 100 billion neurons
3. c) 75 billion neurons
4. d) 25 billion neurons
Que. 4 : Q4) When a pregnant woman develops diabetes mellitus it is called _____.
1. a) gestational diabetes
2. b) type 1 diabetes mellitus
3. c) diabetes insipidus
4. d) type 2 diabetes mellitus
Que. 5 : Q5) Someone who is farsighted might _____.
1. a) have a lens that is too thick
2. b) have a lens that is too round
3. c) have trouble seeing faraway objects
4. d) have trouble seeing nearby objects