Que. 1 : Q1) What are the most common asthma symptoms?
1. a) Tightness of chest or shortness of breath,
2. b) Wheezing / Whistling sound while breathing,
3. c) severe coughing usually worse at night and early morning
4. d) All of the above
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following is an example of cardiovascular disease that affects the heart?
1. a) Hypertension
2. b) Stroke
3. c) Angina
4. d) Atherosclerosis
Que. 3 : Q3) Having a high blood glucose level is called _____.
1. a) hypoglycemia
2. b) macrosomia
3. c) diabetic ketoacidosis
4. d) hyperglycemia
Que. 4 : Q4) Which of the following is not an underwriting decision?
1. a) Risk acceptance at standard rates
2. b) Declinature of risk
3. c) Postponement of risk
4. d) Claim rejection
Que. 5 : Q5) The beneficiaries of a life insurance policy affected by the MWP Act can be
1. a) the wife alone;
2. b) One or more children; or
3. c) the wife and one or more children jointly
4. d) Any of the above is possible