Que. 1 : Q1) Which statement best describes hepatitis?
1. a) Inflammation of the liver
2. b) Cancer of the liver
3. c) Liver failure
4. d) None of the above
Que. 2 : Q2) Which is the smallest blood vessel?
1. a) capillary
2. b) arteriole
3. c) artery
4. d) vein
Que. 3 : Q3) Mahesh ran a business on borrowed capital. After his sudden demise, all the creditors are doing their best to go after Maheshs assets. Which of the below assets is beyond the reach of the creditors?
1. a) Property under Maheshs name
2. b) Maheshs bank accounts
3. c) Term life insurance policy purchased under Section 6 of MWP Act
4. d) Mutual funds owned by Mahesh
Que. 4 : Q4) What is the primary function of the cerebellum?
1. a) control of digestion, circulation, and breathing movements
2. b) coordination of endocrine and nervous responses
3. c) center of consciousness
4. d) coordination of complex muscular movements
Que. 5 : Q5) Mr.A took a life insurance policy at the age of 25. He was diagnosed with Diabetics 5 years later. However Mr.A paid premiums till fourth year only. Now he wants to revive policy. In this case
1. a) He cannot revive the policy as Life Insurane Policies cannot be revived once it becomes lapse.
2. b) He has to declare that he is suffering from diabetics
3. c) He need not declare that he is suffering from diabetics since he is going to revive the policy
4. d) He should declare that he is suffering from diabetics only if he is being asked for by the Insurance company