Que. 1 : Q1)Which statement best describes hepatitis?
1. a) Inflammation of the liver
2. b) Cancer of the liver
3. c) Liver failure
4. d) None of the above
Que. 2 : Q2)Hepatitis B can cause liver cancer.
1. a) TRUE
2. b) FALSE
Que. 3 : Q3)If someone had an upperrespiratory infection, where might it be located?
1. a) bronchioles
2. b) larynx
3. c) sinuses
4. d) lungs
Que. 4 : Q4)The laboratory tests used to diagnose diabetes include which of the folowing? A. oral glucose tolerance test B. fasting serum creatinine C. fasting blod glucose test
1. a) A only is corect.
2. b) C only is corect.
3. c) A and C only are corect.
4. d) A, B, and C are corect.
Que. 5 : Q5)Which of the following is incorrect with regards to reinsurance?
1. a) Reinsurance is insurance for insurers
2. b) Reinsurance is a risk transfer mechanism
3. c) Reinsurance is a transaction between insurance companies
4. d) Reinsurance does not require underwriting skills