Que. 1 : Q1) The human brain is made up of
1. a) 50 billion neurons
2. b) 100 billion neurons
3. c) 75 billion neurons
4. d) 25 billion neurons
Que. 2 : Q2) The role of the thyroid is to
1. a) Produce hormones and control body metabolism
2. b) Produce hormones only
3. c) Control body metabolism
4. d) None of the above
Que. 3 : Q3) Type 1 diabetes mellitus is caused by an autoimmune reaction that destroys the beta cells of the pancreas
1. a) FALSE
2. b) TRUE
Que. 4 : Q4) What is Re-Insurance?
1. a) An operation by which the insurance company shares its profit
2. b) Where the Reinsurance company pays premium to the insurance company
3. c) Where the reinsurance company obtains cover from the insurance company
4. d) Where the Insurance company Pays premium to the reinsurance company and obtains Insurance
Que. 5 : Q5) Which of the following is true withrespect to doctrine of Insurable Interest?
2. b) A person can take a policy on the life of a customer to whom he has lent money.
1. a) Wife has Insurable interest in the Life of her Husband
3. c) None of the above.
4. d) Both of the above