Que. 1 : Q1) Functions of an insurance broker would not include_______________.
1. a) marinating underwriting
2. b) risk management
3. c) placement of business
4. d) assessment of loss
Que. 2 : Q2) When a license issued to a corporate agent is lost or destroyed, IRDAI charges____________for a duplicate license.
1. a) Rs. 50
2. b) Rs. 100
3. c) Rs. 500
4. d) Rs. 1000
Que. 3 : Q3) Which of the following is not among the Insurance Councils mentioned in Sec 64C of the Insurance Act 1938? 1) The Life Insurance Council of India. 2) Health Insurance Council of India 3) General Insurance Council of India.
1. a) Only 1 and 3
2. b) Only 2
3. c) All of the above
4. d) None of the above
Que. 4 : Q4) The Linked insurance (ULIP) discontinued policy fund pays an interest of________________.
1. a) 2%
2. b) 3.5%
3. c) 5%
4. d) 6.5%
Que. 5 : Q5) The Term Integration in Money Laundering refers to?
1. a) stage where all the black money are accumulated in one place for placement
2. b) Investigation carried out in respect of suspicious transactions by financial institutions
3. c) A stage where the dirty money eventually merges into legitimate financial system as clean money
4. d) Washing of dirty money into clean money