Que. 1 : Q1) In Single Premium (SP) contracts, minimum sum assured for age at entry of 45 years and above is__________.
1. a) 110% of single premium
2. b) 115% of single premium
3. c) 125% of single premium
4. d) 132% of single premium
Que. 2 : Q2) Financial Action Task force was set up in
1. a) Paris
2. b) Berlin
3. c) London
4. d) India
Que. 3 : Q3) Which of these is not one of the three stages in the money laundering process?
1. a) Placement
2. b) Integration
3. c) Layering
4. d) Conversions
Que. 4 : Q4) As per the insurance act, 1938 (as amended) as insurer has to obtain a report from a licensed surveyor if the loss equals or exceeds.
1. a) Rs 15,000
2. b) Rs 20,000
3. c) Rs 25,000
4. d) Rs 50,000
Que. 5 : Q5) Which of the below statement is correct with regards to the territorial jurisdiction of the Insurance Ombudsman?
1. a) Insurance Ombudsman has National jurisdiction
2. b) Insurance Ombudsman has State jurisdiction
3. c) Insurance Ombudsman has District jurisdiction
4. d) Insurance Ombudsman operates only within the specified territorial limits