Que. 1 : Q1) Which of the following is not related to nature of complaints?
1. a) Non Issue of any Insurance Document to customers after receipt of premium
2. b) Delay in settlement of claims
3. c) Any dispute on the legal construction of the policies related to claims
4. d) Any complaint on the amount of premium charged by the Insurance Company
Que. 2 : Q2) The technique of making numerous deposits of small amounts is called ____________
1. a) Integration
2. b) Layering
3. c) Smurfing
4. d) Placement
Que. 3 : Q3) Which of the following will not fall under Consumer Protection Regulation?
1. a) Renewability and cancellation of policy
2. b) Portability of policy
3. c) Product access
4. d) Granting or Cancellation of insurers licence
Que. 4 : Q4) A maximum of_____________% of the total reinsurance premium can be placed with one insurer outside India.
1. a) 10
2. b) 20
3. c) 30
4. d) 40
Que. 5 : Q5) What is CFT under KYC /AML regulations ?
1. a) Combating the financing of terrorism
2. b) Calculating financial terrorism
3. c) Commission on financial terrorism
4. d) Committee on financial terrorism