Que. 1 : Q1) For what is ﬂue Trial Balance used ?
1. a) To prepare the cash book
2. b) To prepare the cash book
3. c) To prepare the account book
4. d) To prepare the Balance sheet
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following properties can be covered under all Risks policy on Agreed value basis?
1. a) Watches
2. b) Cameras
3. c) Binoculars
4. d) Paintings
Que. 3 : Q3) Insurance agents who hold licence to act as an agent for both a life insurer and a general insurer are called _______________.
1. a) Common insurance agents
2. b) Composite insurance agents
3. c) Multiple insurance agents
4. d) General insurance agents
Que. 4 : Q4) Which of the following statements is True? (1) The indemnity clause of industrial risks public liability policy excludes Products liability (2) The indemnity clause of industrial risks public liability policy excludes Pollution liability
1. a) Statement 1 is True
2. b) Statement 2 is True
3. c) Both are true
4. d) Both are false
Que. 5 : Q5) Out of the following documents for Own Damage motor claims, select one which is additionally required for commercial vehicle (goods carrier) claims.
1. a) Registration Certificate book
2. b) Permit
3. c) Driving License
4. d) Police report