Que. 1 : Q1) What is covered under the construction phase of the offshore operations of Oil and Gas?
1. a) Vessels
2. b) Driving Steel Piles
3. c) Drilling Units and Equipment
4. d) Off-Shore Platform
Que. 2 : Q2) Employee theft cover is also known as
1. a) Robbery Insurance
2. b) Embezzlement Insurance
3. c) Fidelity Guarantee Insurance
4. d) Hold Up Insurance
Que. 3 : Q3) A business interruption insurance policy can be taken only in conjugation with ____________.
1. a) Standard fire and special perils policy
2. b) Standard fire and marine policy
3. c) Standard and special perils policy
4. d) Standard Engineering and marine policy
Que. 4 : Q4) In which insurance are the rights of subrogation commonly enforced ?
1. a) Erection all risk insurance
2. b) Burglary insurance
3. c) Marine cargo insurance
4. d) Motor TP insurance
Que. 5 : Q5) Which of the following diseases is excluded under domiciliary Hospitalization benefit?
1. a) Tonsillitis
2. b) Sinusitis
3. c) Cataract
4. d) Hernia