Que. 1 : Q1) Excess of Loss Reinsurance is a type of _________reinsurance
1. a) Proportional
2. b) Non Proportional
3. c) Surplus
4. d) Quota Share
Que. 2 : Q2) Of the following which is an optional cover under industrial al Risks policy.
1. a) Machinery Breakdown policy
2. b) Electronic Equipment policy
3. c) Business Interruption (Machinery Breakdown
4. d) Business Interruption (fire & Special Perils
Que. 3 : Q3) Workmen’s compensation act provides insurance for which of the following liabilities ?
1. a) Loss due to ﬂoods or ﬁre
2. b) Liabilities in respect of railways as carrier of goods
3. c) Payment by employers to their employees a compensation for injury by accident in course of employment
4. d) Payment of compensation to employees for injury by accident in course of employment
Que. 4 : Q4) Under Corporate Frequent Travel Annual Policy the Duration of any one trip not to exceed ________days.
1. a) 30 days
2. b) 45 days
3. c) 60 days
4. d) 90 days
Que. 5 : Q5) Where are the rights of subrogation commonly enforced ?
1. a) Motor Third Party (TP) insurance
2. b) Burglary insurance
3. c) Marine insurance
4. d) Fire insurance