Que. 1 : Q1) Janta Personal Accident (JPA) policy contracts are for________________.
1. a) Very short term basis
2. b) Annual basis
3. c) Long term basis
4. d) Annual or Long term basis
Que. 2 : Q2) The full form of MACT is __________.
1. Q2) The full form of MACT is __________.
2. a) Major Accident Claim Tribunal
3. b) Motor & Aviation Claim Tribunal
4. c) Maximum Action Core Team
Que. 3 : Q3) Classification of customers into various market segments, having common features is known as _____________.
1. a) Sales
2. b) Segmentation
3. c) Marketing
4. d) Prospecting
Que. 4 : Q4) Which policy section deals with damage to insured vehicles ?
1. a) Own damage claims
2. b) Total Loss claims
3. c) Theft claims
4. d) Liability claims
Que. 5 : Q5) In case of Taxies which of the following is False?
1. a) Taxies upto 3 years old will be issued comprehensive cover
2. b) Taxies upto 5 years old will be issued comprehensive cover subject to inspection
3. c) Taxies whose age is above 7 years shall be issued comprehensive cover subject to inspection and additional excess
4. d) Taxies which are 5 to 7 years old shall be issued subject to inspection and additional excess