Que. 1 : Q1) Calculate the refund under declaration policy? Sum assured 100000 Rate – Re 1 per 100 Premium Rs.1000 Declarations – Jan-65000,Feb-80000,March-50000,April-75000,May-50000,June-50000,July- 80000, Aug- 60000,Sept-50000,Oct-40000,Nov-90000,Dec-50000.
1. a) Rs,400
2. b) Rs,600
3. c) Rs,1000
4. d) Rs,1200
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the below statement is correct with regards to an accident?
1. a) An accident usually denotes a sudden, foreseen and an unexpected event.
2. b) An accident usually denotes a sudden, unforeseen and an expected event.
3. c) An accident usually denotes a sudden, foreseen and an expected event.
4. d) An accident usually denotes a sudden, unforeseen and an unexpected event.
Que. 3 : Q3) Which of the following meanings of aircraft damage is not correct?
1. a) Damage by aircraft
2. b) Damage by other aerial devices
3. c) Damage by pressure waves
4. d) Damage by other space devices
Que. 4 : Q4) Which of the following statement is True? (1) A life insurer may offer life micro-insurance product as well as general micro insurance products. (2) A general insurer may offer general micro-insurance product as also life micro-insurance products.
1. a) Statement 1 is True
2. b) Statement 2 is True
3. c) Both are true
4. d) Both are false
Que. 5 : Q5) Travel insurance covers
1. a) Delay in baggage
2. b) Emergency hospitalization
3. c) Loss of checked baggage
4. d) All the above