Que. 1 : Q1) The definition of proximate cause includes which of the following features of the cause?
1. a) Dominant
2. b) Operative
3. c) Effective
4. d) All of the above
Que. 2 : Q2) Which of the following losses caused by burglars is NOT payable under Burglary(Business Premises) policy?
1. a) Damage to external doors by fire
2. b) Damage to goods which were not stolen
3. c) Damage to furniture
4. d) Theft of cash from safe through original key obtained by threats of violence
Que. 3 : Q3) Which of the following diseases is not excluded during the first year of operation of Medi claim policy?
1. a) Epilepsy
2. b) Cataract
3. c) Hernia
4. d) Piles
Que. 4 : Q4) An endorsement follows a request for changes in the policy. Which of the following will not be a subject for an endorsement ?
1. a) Cancellation of cover
2. b) Increase in sum insured
3. c) Decrease in sum assured
4. d) Change in insured’s address
Que. 5 : Q5) Mr. X met with an accident by a car driven at a fast speed by Mr. Y. Mr. X filed a claim for losses suffered to his insurers. His insurers suggested him to approach Mr. Y’s insurers under third party liability cover. Mr. X transferred his rights of claim to his insurers. This will called as ___________.
1. a) Arbitration
2. b) Utmost good faith
3. c) Subrogation
4. d) Mediation by Ombudsman