Que. 1 : Q1) What is the minimum age required to enter into an contract of insurance ?
1. a) 13 years
2. b) 18 years
3. c) 20 years
4. d) 21 years
Que. 2 : Q2) Which document serves as an evidence of the insurance contract between the insurance company and the policy holder ?
1. a) Execution Form
2. b) Proposal Form
3. c) Policy Document
4. d) Cover Note
Que. 3 : Q3) Which of the following cannot be a reason for denying an early claim settlement ?
1. a) Premium is due and it has not been paid
2. b) There is a strong evidence for suppression of information at the time of proposal
3. c) Multiple claimants are under a legal suit for claim
4. d) The agent who got the policy done is no longer with the company
Que. 4 : Q4) In a ULIP after how many policy completion years does the surrender penalty become Zero?
1. a) 3 years
2. b) 2 years
3. c) 5 years
4. d) 4 years
Que. 5 : Q5) The ‘Schedule’ of a Policy Document does NOT contain which of the following date ?
1. a) date of proposal
2. b) commencement date of the insurance
3. c) date of last payment of premium
4. d) date of birth of the nominee