Que. 1 : Q1) ECGC is owned by
1. a) GIC
2. b) All private and Public Insurers
3. c) Government
4. d) All Private and Public General Insurers
Que. 2 : Q2) Which word is dissimilar to the other four options ?
1. a) Loss Ratio
2. b) Expense Ratio
3. c) Solatium Fund
4. d) Exclusions
Que. 3 : Q3) Third party motor insurance covers_____________.
1. a) Damages caused by hit-and-run driver
2. b) Provides protection for embezzlement by employees
3. c) The repair cost of a vehicle
4. d) All of the above
Que. 4 : Q4) In a town, there are 5000 houses, each valued at Rs. 50,000. It is expected that on an average, 30 houses may catch ﬁre in a year. What will be the premium calculated in the above scenario ?
1. a) Rs 300
2. b) Rs 500
3. c) Rs 750
4. d) Rs 860
Que. 5 : Q5) To which insurance is the ‘increasing value insurance’ related to ?
1. a) Endowment Insurance
2. b) Marine cargo insurance
3. c) Hull insurance
4. d) Fire insurance