Que. 1 : Q1) What type of families are a burden on the government and also on the society ?
1. a) Orthodox
2. b) Cultural
3. c) Traditional
4. d) Destitute
Que. 2 : Q2) The full form of MACT is______________.
1. a) Motor & Aviation Claim Tribunal
2. b) Major Accident Claim Tribunal
3. c) Minor Accident Claim Tribunal
4. d) Motor Accident Claim Tribunal
Que. 3 : Q3) Malus happens due to a claim which _____________a speciﬁed limit.
1. a) under states
2. b) exceed
3. c) similar
4. d) is less than
Que. 4 : Q4) A surety has insurable interest in the life of
1. a) the principal debtor to the extent of debt
2. b) in the life of his co-surety to the extent of debt
3. c) Only A is True
4. d) Both are True
Que. 5 : Q5) Which type of intermediary is tied to providing advice on the products provided by one or more particular insurers?
1. a) An appointed representative
2. b) An independent intermediary
3. c) Insurance Agent
4. d) Insurance Broker