Que. 1 : Q1) The Statutory Limit of Expense Ratio is ______.
1. a) A. 15%
2. b) B. 10%
3. c) C. 20%
4. d) D. 25%
Que. 2 : Q2) In the declining balance method of depreciation________
1. a) Lesser depreciation tends to occur earlier in the life of the asset
2. b) More depreciation tends to occur earlier in the life of the asset
3. c) Equal depreciation tends to occur earlier in the life of the asset
4. d) More depreciation tends to occur later in the life of the asset
Que. 3 : Q3) Computers PLC sole computers for 2,00,000. This is a _______ receipt because it is par of the regular income
1. a) Revenue
2. b) Capital
3. c) Both
Que. 4 : Q4) ________ of human resource accounting indicates the value of sacrifice that an enterprise has to make replace its human resources by the identical one.
1. a) A. Flamholtz Model (1973)
2. b) B. Lev and Schwartz Model (1971)
3. c) C. Jaggi and Lau Model (1974)
4. d) D. Hekimian and Jones Model
Que. 5 : Q5) The basis exemption limit (for the assessment year 2016-17) in case of a resident individual of the age of 60 years or above but below 80 years is Rs. ___________.
1. a) Rs. 2,00,000
2. b) Rs. 2,50,000
3. c) Rs. 3,00,000
4. d) Rs. 5,00,000